Welcome, Visitor | (0) Items in Cart
Terms & Conditions for Use
(1) Use of the Company Web Site is considered acceptance of the terms and conditions of use. IF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE IN FULL, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THE COMPANY WEB SITE.
(2) The Company may monitor your use of the Company Web Site, and may freely use and disclose any information and materials received from you or collected through your use of the Company Web Site for any lawful reason or purpose.
Ownership, License & Restrictions on Use
(3) The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time, with or without notice. Please review this link on a regular basis for changes. Continued use of the Company Web Site following any change constitutes your acceptance of the change.
(4) The Company Web Site is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. The contents of the Company Web Site are only for your personal, non-commercial use. All materials contained on the Company Web Site are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by the Company or the party credited as the provider of the Content. You will abide by any and all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content on the Company Web Site. You may download and make copies of the Content and other downloadable items displayed on the Company Web Site for personal, noncommercial use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. Copying or storing of any Content for other than personal, non-commercial use is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission from the Company or the copyright holder identified in the individual Contents copyright notice.
(5) The Company may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Company Web Site at any time, including the availability of any Company Web Site feature, database, or Content. The Company may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Company Web Site without notice or liability.
Limitation of Liability
(6) Use of the Company Web Site constitutes agreement to indemnify, defend and hold the Company, and all its officers, directors, owners, agents, employees, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all liability and costs incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of the Agreement or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants, including, without limitation, attorneys fees and costs. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. The Company reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and you shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of the Company.
(7) While the Company attempts to include accurate information in the Company Web Site, occasional errors or omissions in content may occur. The Company will make reasonable efforts to correct these errors or omissions, but can make no representation regarding the accuracy of information provided.
(8) The Company does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed or distributed through the Company Web Site. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Company Web Site.
(9) THE COMPANY WEB SITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE COMPANY WEB SITE, IS PROVIDED "AS IS." TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT ON THE COMPANY WEB SITE OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE BY THE SOFTWARE USED ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE COMPANY WEB SITE, FOR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION THROUGH THE COMPANY WEB SITE. FURTHER, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE COMPANY WEB SITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE COMPANY WEB SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF THE COMPANY WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT AND ANY ERRORS CONTAINED THEREIN.
(10) You acknowledge that transmission to and from the Company Web Site is not confidential and your Communications may be read or intercepted by others. You acknowledge that by submitting Communications to the Company, no confidential, fiduciary, and contractually implied or other relationship is created between you and the Company other than pursuant to this Agreement.
Governing Laws in Case of Dispute; Jurisdiction
(11) THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF GEORGIA, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS PROVISIONS. SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION FOR ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE AN APPROPRIATE STATE OR FEDERAL COURT LOCATED IN THE STATE OF GEORGIA.
(12) This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Company and you with respect to your use of the Company Web Site. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the Company Web Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises.
Entire Agreement; Severability
(13) These Terms and Conditions for Use incorporate by reference any notices contained on this Web Site and constitute the entire agreement with respect to your access to and use of the Company Web Site. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions and shall not affect their validity and enforceability.