Home | Product Catalog
Media Supplements, Freezing Media & other Cell Culture Reagents
Cell Dissociation Reagents
Deoxyribonuclease I, powder
Often as a result of cell damage, deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) leaks into the dissociation medium increasing viscosity and causing handling problems. Purified deoxyribonuclease is sometimes included in cell isolation procedures to digest the DNA without damaging the intact cells.
Bovine pancreatic deoxyribonuclease is an endonuclease that splits phosphodiester linkages, preferentially adjacent to a pyrimidine nucleotide yielding polynucleotides with a free hydroxyl group at the 3’ position and a phosphate group at the 5’ position.
Source: Bovine pancreas
Purified precrystalline DNase. A lyophilized powder.
Activity: 2,000 Kunitz units per mg dry weight
1 Kunitz unit digests 1 microgram of gamma DNA in 10 minutes at 37C in 50mM Tris, 1mM Mg2+, 1mM Ca2+, pH 7.8.
• SDS - Deoxyribonuclease I, powder
- Dispase (Neutral Protease), powder
- Trypsin 0.5% - EDTA 5.3 mM (10X), liquid
- Trypsin 0.25% - EDTA 1 mM (1X), liquid
- Papain, powder
- Collagenase, Type 4, powder
- Trypsin 2.5% (10X), liquid
- Elastase, powder
- Collagenase, Type 3, powder
- Chymotrypsin, Alpha, 3X, powder
- Pepsin A, powder
- Trypsin, 2X crystallized, powder
- Collagenase, Type 2, powder
- Collagenase, Type 1, powder
- Collagenase, Purified, powder