Home | Product Catalog
Animal Serum & Human Serum
Mouse Serum, Rat Serum and other Animal Sera
Rat Serum, Heat Inactivated
Rat Serum is collected from laboratory grade, adult rats under controlled conditions. All animals were inspected and found to be free of infectious diseases.
Rat Serum, Heat Inactivated is treated by heat inactivation where serum is exposed to a temperature of 56C for 30 minutes under controlled conditions.
Discounted pricing available for larger quantity orders on most products. Please contact your Atlanta Biologicals representative for more details.
• Product Data Sheet - Rat Serum
• SDS - Rat Serum
• Technical Note - Storing, Thawing and Freezing Serum
• Technical Note - Heat Inactivation of Serum
- Donor Goat Serum, Heat Inactivated
- Mouse Serum
- Rabbit Serum, Heat Inactivated
- Rabbit Serum
- Rat Serum
- Donor Goat Serum
- Mouse Serum, Heat Inactivated