Home | Product Catalog
Animal Serum & Human Serum
Mouse Serum, Rat Serum and other Animal Sera
Rabbit Serum, Heat Inactivated
Rabbit Serum is collected from laboratory grade, adult rabbits under controlled conditions. All animals were inspected and found to be free of infectious diseases.
Rabbit Serum, Heat Inactivated is treated by heat inactivation where serum is exposed to a temperature of 56C for 30 minutes under controlled conditions.
Discounted pricing available for larger quantity orders on most products. Please contact your Atlanta Biologicals representative for more details.
• Product Data Sheet - Rabbit Serum
• SDS - Rabbit Serum
• Technical Note - Storing, Thawing and Freezing Serum
• Technical Note - Heat Inactivation of Serum
- Mouse Serum, Heat Inactivated
- Donor Goat Serum, Heat Inactivated
- Mouse Serum
- Donor Goat Serum
- Rat Serum
- Rat Serum, Heat Inactivated
- Rabbit Serum