Home | Product Catalog
Animal Serum & Human Serum
Mouse Serum, Rat Serum and other Animal Sera
Mouse Serum, Heat Inactivated
Mouse Serum is collected from laboratory grade, adult mice under controlled conditions. All animals were inspected and found to be free of infectious diseases.
Mouse Serum, Heat Inactivated is treated by heat inactivation where serum is exposed to a temperature of 56C for 30 minutes under controlled conditions.
Discounted pricing available for larger quantity orders on most products. Please contact your Atlanta Biologicals representative for more details.
• Product Data Sheet - Mouse Serum
• SDS - Mouse Serum
• Technical Note - Storing, Thawing and Freezing Serum
• Technical Note - Heat Inactivation of Serum
- Rat Serum, Heat Inactivated
- Rat Serum
- Rabbit Serum
- Rabbit Serum, Heat Inactivated
- Donor Goat Serum
- Mouse Serum
- Donor Goat Serum, Heat Inactivated