Home | Product Catalog
Animal Serum & Human Serum
Mouse Serum, Rat Serum and other Animal Sera
Donor Goat Serum, Heat Inactivated
Atlanta Biologicals brand Donor Goat Serum (DGS) is collected from selected donor herds that receive regular veterinary inspection and care and are found free of hoofed animal diseases. It is used as a blocking agent in immunochemistry applications and in specialized cell culture applications.
Donor Goat Serum, Heat Inactivated is treated by heat inactivation where serum is exposed to a temperature of 56C for 30 minutes under controlled conditions.
Discounted pricing available for larger quantity orders on most products. Please contact your Atlanta Biologicals representative for more details.
• Product Data Sheet - Donor Goat Serum
• SDS - Donor Goat Serum
• Technical Note - Storing, Thawing and Freezing Serum
• Technical Note - Heat Inactivation of Serum
- Mouse Serum
- Rabbit Serum
- Mouse Serum, Heat Inactivated
- Donor Goat Serum
- Rat Serum
- Rabbit Serum, Heat Inactivated
- Rat Serum, Heat Inactivated